This is our waiver, yes it's annoying, but it's what helps to make WW2 airsoft the most kick ass historical war-game known to man. Download at the bottom of the page.
You must comply with the instructions below and bring at least 1 original of the Participation Agreement (and Parental Addendum if you are 16 or 17 years old) to the Event. If you do not, you will be prohibited from participating in the Event and hanging around near the event, like in the staging areas and parking lot; you will be asked to leave the Event and its surrounding area.
Instructions(Yes these are important and you have to read all of them):
1. Read the entire Participation Agreement (and Parental Addendum if you are 16 or 17 years old). Make sure you understand everything you read. If you don't go to a lawyer licensed to practice law in Illinois and have him/her answer your questions and clarify whatever you don't understand. You are waiving important legal rights and assuming important legal duties. You should not do this lightly and you should completely understand what you are doing.
2. Fill in all of the Participant Personal Information on Page 1. The attached .pdf file will allow you to type this information into the document before you print it. Please do it this way instead of handwriting it in. Jeff doesn't have time to decrypt your handwriting, Sam this means you especially.
3. Ensure you accurately complete Paragraph 12 regarding your physical/medical condition on Pages 9-10.
4. Ensure that you initial in the *Initial box by each and every Paragraph an Sub-Paragraph.
5. Sign the Participation Agreement on Page 14 in the personal presence of a notary public and have him/her complete the notary acknowledgment on Page 14. You will need to have your driver's license or other government issued photo ID for the notary.
6. If you are 16 or 17 years old, both of your parents, if your parents are divorced, then each of your parents who have legal custody of you, not just visitation rights, or each of your legal guardians if you have no parents, must sign the Parental Addendum in the personal presence of a notary public and have the notary acknowledge their respective signatures. They must also initial the *Initial box by each and every Paragraph an Sub-Paragraph in the Parental Addendum.
If you are 18 years old or older, please disregard the Parental Addendum.
Open the fill-in PDF version HERE or Right click and save target as, if you want to save it to your desk top.
DO NOT Copy our agreement for your own use, we WILL take legal action.